Welcome to Day 6 of my #100DaysofBulletJournalIdeas Project!
Day 6: The Square Tracker
The Square Tracker
This is pretty similar to the Intention Wheel, a circular tracker, but in the form of a square.
I developed these because as much as I like the usual tracker style, I wanted something visually different and new so I created what I wanted to see. :)
Another shape I'm toying with is a hexagon ;)
My sweetie asked if I was making a wormhole in my Bullet Journal when he saw the beginning stages of this haha!
There are a ton of different possible uses for this, I'm sure you'd find no shortage of ideas.
Ideas of what you could track:
- Tracking anything you need or want to
- Cleaning! (Which is actually what I'm using this square tracker for this month since I'm also using the Intention Wheel, I call it the Cleaning Cube haha!)
- Things you do on a daily basis
- Things you do on specific days. Outline those shapes a bit bolder so you know when you scheduled it for yourself. This is a technique I've used in my year-long Running Log, in my Monthly Log, and in a few other ways and it works well!
Ways you could fill it in:
I purposely didn't give an example of what this could look like filled in simply because I wanted to see what you come up with. I think that's part of the fun, but if you'd like some ideas:
- Choose one color for the day to fill all the shapes in
- Choose a different color for each thing you're tracking
- Draw a pattern with lines going in one direction and the opposite or upside down the following day/thing you're tracking
- A rainbow color scheme
- A pastel color scheme
- Different patterns every day, perhaps Zentangle-inspired
Square Tracker Printable
You can grab a printable of this by clicking here :) Enjoy!
Please do NOT make this design into a printable, stencil, or anything that you plan on selling. This is my design, I appreciate you respecting copyright.
Supplies Used to make this idea:
Full disclaimer that these are Amazon affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through these links I will receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tiny Ray of Sunshine!
Pens: Uniball Signo RT1 .38
Mini Ruler: 6-inch ruler
Correction Tape: Tombow Retro Correction Tape