Welcome to Day 78 of my #100DaysofBulletJournalIdeas Project!
Idea 78: Things that make me feel better log
Things that make me feel better log
This one is pretty self-explanatory.
Having a list of things that make you feel better can be extremely helpful when you're struggling, stressed, sad, in need of a break, etc. It's a form of self-care to help you move forward by tending to yourself a bit. It's like a warm hug from someone you love, except it's from yourself to yourself.
Ideas can include:
- Enjoying a warm bath (unless you're like me and don't care for baths)
- Watching a movie
- Reading a book
- Talking with someone you enjoy conversing with
- Sharing ideas
- Writing a letter
- Drinking a favorite beverage
- Eating a healthy meal
- Eating a favorite fun not-so-healthy-but-I-love-it-and-I'm-going-to-eat-it-anyways meal
- Going for a walk
- Taking a deep breath, or a few
- Writing out thoughts
- Making lists
- Doing something creative
- Listening to music
- Listening to an audiobook
- Listening to a podcast
- Watching videos on YouTube (have you checked out Ryder's latest from today, yet?)
- And moar!
What are some things that make you feel better? :)