Kara (Boho Berry), Dee (Decade Thirty), Jessica (Pretty Prints and Paper), and I (Tiny Ray of Sunshine) noticed a growing desire within the planner community for a handwriting challenge to help improve your handwriting. Other challenges out there focus on specific types of handwriting with special tools such as calligraphy or brush pens, but there hasn’t been one created where the focus is on improving your own natural handwriting.
We’re excited to announce that this is no longer the case because we have combined forces to create a challenge to help you improve your handwriting!
We each have different styles of writing, and that’s the main emphasis we want to bring to the challenge: each individual’s handwriting is wonderfully unique, but we understand the desire to make it look nicer. With the various prompts we hope to encourage you to work on your own handwriting to bring it to a level that you are happy with!
We enjoy creating challenges because they allow for a community component and it is a wonderful way to stay accountable and get inspiration. For this specific challenge you may pick up a nuance from someone else’s handwriting and add it to your own. The main purpose of this challenge is to celebrate your handwriting and neaten it up!
To bring ourselves into the equation of this awesome handwriting challenge idea, Jessica wrote out the header, Kara wrote out our names, Dee wrote out the prompts, and I painted the watercolor background. We put a lot of thought and excitement into this challenge and we're stoked to bring it to you to enjoy as well!
How to Join:
- Join us over on Instagram
- Each day write out a response in relation to the day’s prompt. For example, day 2 is ‘before’ so you could write out the alphabet, your favorite quote, or anything with a decent amount of handwriting so that on day 28 you can compare how you’ve improved by writing out the same thing.
- Take a photo of this response and add the hashtag #rockyourhandwriting so that we can root you on!
- Follow Kara (@Boho.Berry), Dee (@DecadeThirty), Jessica (@PrettyPrintsandPaper), and I (@TinyRayofSunshine).
- Check out Jess's article: Are you ready to #RockYourHandwriting?
- Check out Dee's article: #RockYourHandwriting Challenge
- Check out Kara's article: Introducing the Rock Your Handwriting Challenge!
We hope you’ll join us for the first iteration of the challenge!