Welcome to this month's challenge everyone!
Jessica (Pretty Prints and Paper), Kara (Boho Berry), and I are excited to bring you this month's #PlanWithMeChallenge! We hope you love it as much as we enjoy putting it together for you every month!
If you're new to the challenge or planning, welcome! The challenge is open to everyone, no matter what kind of planner you use.
The aim of the challenge is to encourage a conversation around why & how you plan, and to explore the thoughts and motivations behind it, regardless of what it looks like. We've discovered that the process of thinking through these prompts helps you reevaluate and improve your planner system and methods! :)
The focus of the challenge is on the techniques in order to share and gain new ideas on how we can all improve our systems. There's no better way to do that than by experimenting and sharing ideas with a wonderful community such as the planner community!
How to Join:
- Each day post a photo and thoughtful description related to the prompt on either Instagram or Facebook or both! :)
- Follow our official PlanWithMeChallenge Instagram account to see some of the most inspiring shares!
- On Instagram add the hashtag #planwithmechallenge so that your photos are automatically added to the growing pool of inspiration!
- Follow us if you'd like, you do not need to tag us in your submissions! :) I'm @tinyrayofsunshine, Jessica is@prettyprintsandpaper, and Kara is @boho.berry
- Download the printable Kara made available over at the Facebook group and her blog.
We hope you'll join us to reflect more on your system, pick up ideas, and socialize with other planner addicts :)