Welcome to this month's challenge everyone!
Jessica (Pretty Prints and Paper), Kara (Boho Berry), and I are excited to bring you this month's #PlanWithMeChallenge! We hope you love it as much as we enjoy putting it together for you every month!
If you're new to the challenge or planning, welcome! The challenge is open to everyone, no matter what kind of planner you use.
The aim of the challenge is to encourage a conversation around why & how you plan, and to explore the thoughts and motivations behind it, regardless of what it looks like.
The focus of the challenge is on the techniques in order to share and gain new ideas on how we can all improve our systems. There's no better way to do that than by experimenting and sharing ideas with a wonderful community such as the planner community!
This month in particular is super exciting considering it's the 1 year anniversary edition!
One year ago we got together to put together this challenge welcoming all types of planners to reflect on their systems, discover new ideas, and make new friendships! After one year, we're pretty excited at how far its come!
Special shout outs to:
- Jessica for coming up with the idea to create this challenge a year ago after enjoying the #BulletJournalChallenge I created and mentioning how she wished a similar challenge existed for all planners which I thought was a wonderful idea and offered to help host it if she decided to make it a reality :)
- A few months later, shortly after Kara appeared in the community, we invited her to host it with us and she's made it more fun with her awesome doodles and handmade printables!
- A huge thank you to the Bullet Journal community because all 3 of us are Bullet Journalists and you've happily joined us month after month to share your wonderful ideas and insight!
- Massive thank you to Ryder for featuring our challenge over at the official Bullet Journal blog! Super exciting to see this community grow :) It's thanks to you that we all got to meet in this wonderful slice of the internet and get to virtually hang out with so many wonderful and thoughtful Bullet Journalists.
- Special thank you to the overall planner community for being an inspiration to us - it was you guys that initially inspired me to create a planning challenge to begin with and I'm super stoked you've joined us month after month to reflect and refine your systems while making a new friend or two!
29K+ photos shared on Instagram for #PlanWithMeChallenge!
- 8K+ members in the #PlanWithMeChallenge Facebook group!
Featured over at the wonderful Bullet Journal blog!
We are super grateful to each and every single one of you who has joined in this marvelous journey to gaining greater insight into your planner systems. Whether you are a Bullet Journalist, use traditional planners, or digital tools, we love seeing the ideas you come up with every month! You've enriched our lives and we're excited to announce a giveaway with this month's challenge!
How to Join:
- Each day post a photo and thoughtful description related to the prompt on either Instagram or Facebook or both! :)
- On Instagram add the hashtag #planwithmechallenge so that your photos are automatically added to the growing pool of inspiration!
- Follow us if you'd like, you do not need to tag us in your submissions! :) I'm @tinyrayofsunshine, Jessica is@prettyprintsandpaper, and Kara is @boho.berry
We hope you'll join us to reflect more on your system, pick up ideas, and socialize with other planner addicts :)
In honor our one year anniversary of hosting this challenge, we're excited to give away a few goodies to 3 of you as a MASSIVE thank you for taking part, providing feedback, and making the challenge better each month. We love learning new things from you and cheering you on in your planner journeys - thank you for being a part in our challenge and for allowing us to see your journey unfold. It means the world to us and this community wouldn't be what it is without you :)
3 grand prizes:
We thought it would be wonderful to give away 3 prize packs to 3 lucky winners with our signature colors!
- Orange Leuchtturm1917 + Retro Pop Orange Pilot Metropolitan (Kim)
- Purple Leuchtturm1917 + Retro Pop Purple Pilot Metropolitan (Jessica)
- Turquoise Leuchtturm1917 + Retro Pop Turquoise Pilot Metropolitan (Kara)
Enter below for a chance to win! The more entries, the higher the chance you have of winning! Good luck everyone, and thank you again!