Thought I'd switch it up a bit with these links and toss in a quote I like with a photo I took as the background. This will help share a bit of my photography and you'll get to enjoy a thoughtful quote!
If you're new here, I usually post these once a month with links from around the web. These include links I enjoyed in the fun, productivity, and Bullet Journal categories.
This is a plant from the backyard :)
- A teenager’s thoughts on social media.
- These are some awesome and creative doodles.
- A fantastic article on politeness.
- A website that helps you create custom box sizes, great for wrapping presents.
- Instagram husband is hilarious, "we used to eat our food...now we just take pictures of it."
- Alton Brown's review of kitchen gadgets had me in stitches, though I gotta say that edge brownie pan seems awesome.
- Awesome free desk calendar from my friend Michelle over at Elegance and Enchantment :)
- This video is amazing. I want to build my own computer someday. My favorite part is around the 2:49 minute mark.
- Mixiw is a new Kickstarter that is reminiscient of Traveler's notebooks (these consist of a notebook cover that can house multiple thin notebooks inside) that looks like a hardcover notebook with a clever system to house notebooks. Might be something handy if you're looking into a multiple notebook system.
- This SNL skit is hilarious, especially because all of the actors broke character.
- So many beautiful journal pages ! <3
- A great article on focusing on doing. It has great points on how you don't need to plan every little thing.
- One of my favorite time management articles.
- My friend Elena wrote a wonderful article on planner anxiety vs inspiration.
- Thomas from College Info Geek is such a brilliant guy, this video he made as a collaboration with another YouTuber about note-taking and study tips is fantastic and chockfull of tips. Note-taking is something that can always be improved on, whether you are studying or not.
Lots of fresh Bullet Journal content out there lately! Here are some from across the web:
- The new #BulletJournalChallenge is up! Head over to check out ways you can start thinking about closing down the year with your Bullet Journal with some handy reflective questions. You can also join the new Facebook group to join in on the conversation and see how others are preparing for the following year!
- Ryder, creator of the Bullet Journal and talented designer, posted a couple of articles: interview with the man who influenced his love for paper and preparing for the new year with a big migration!
- My good friend Dee from Decade Thirty shared a lovely article on the evolution of her Bullet Journal. She also made some awesome year calendars you can stick in your Bullet Journal!
- My good friend Kara from Boho Berry uploads a new video every Friday to her YouTube channel, here's one of her latest on how she sets up a new month in her Bullet Journal!
- My lovely pal Jessica from Pretty Prints and Paper recently shared her some of the collections she keeps, seems like this is a hot topic lately!
- Todd over at Recycled and Recounted is an awesome new Bullet Journalist who has some clever ideas, I highly recommend checking out his article on his Bullet Journal!
- Steff over at So Steff So has written a couple of fun Bullet Journal articles: one on collections and another on Christmas collections!
- Kacheri from Passion Themed Life shares her top 3 do's and don't for Bullet Journaling. Make sure to check out her other posts on the Bullet Journal as well!
- Kim from Miss Zoot recently created a new website dedicated to Bullet Journaling called Bullet Journal Joy. In her recent article she shares how keeping a habit tracker helps her build good habits!
- Claire from Keeps Me out of Mischief shares with us her collections during her first of Bullet Journaling.
- Emma from Organized Em recently shared her December Bullet Journal set up and pens for lefties.
- Erin from Paws Stretch Knit is another recent discbound convert for her Bullet Journal.
- The talented Helen shared a Bullet Journal Plan with me video. She has the most adorable doodles!
- Awesome article on the Bullet Journal and food mindfulness by Kristin over at Eat Fly Love Blog!
- Vanessa from FourXBlessed shares how she's considering using multiple planners in 2016.
- Find out how Pam from Soulful Whimsy is preparing for a new Bullet Journal!
- Read about Bullet Journal advice from a beginner, Autumn of Encountering Happiness.
- Alisha from The Mosaic mom shares her a look into her Bullet Journal.
- MoxieDori is a new Etsy shop offering awesome stencils for notebooks! Think checkboxes, banners, and more!
- A few new groups have started to crop up on Facebook with specific Bullet Journal focuses, I update the Bujo Pals page on my blog to add new sources I find every couple of weeks or so.
- #BulletJournalChallenge: This is a challenge I host every month over at the wonderful Bullet Journal website. It's meant to encourage deeper engagement with your Bullet Journal, help you get acclimated to it, and get more out of it.
- Bullet Journal pen pals. This is a fun one, are you looking to get some new pen pals and love the Bullet Journal? You don't have to talk to each about Bullet Journaling (you can, of course), but this is a fun way to get to make some new friends from around the world! I'm over there as well.
- Bullet Journal accountability buddies. Do you need some accountability in getting your daily tasks done? Join us over here for some motivation and encouragement!
- Bullet Journal Junkies Workout Challenge. Looking to get fit in the new year? Join this group to join the challenge in the new year!
- The Original Bullet Journal. This one isn't new, but I'm not sure if many know about it. Love the original Bullet Journal system as Ryder presents it? This group celebrates the beauty of the original system as it is and encourages conversations around it.
- Morning S.A.V.E.R.S. Looking to wake up earlier and get more out of your day? A lot of Bullet Journalists are into improving themselves and waking up earlier is one of the most effective ways to do it, having an awesome group to get inspiration, encouragement, and friendship from is awesome.
- #PlanWithMeChallenge. This is a wonderful challenge Jessica, Kara, and I host every month and we have brought it to Facebook this month! The challenge is based around thinking about how our planning systems work, how our lives are enhanced by it, and sharing ideas. Though the challenge is open to all planner types, the majority of the participants are Bullet Journalists (probably because all three of us are as well) so it's a great source of inspiration and ideas.
- Bullet Journal. Since I've mentioned most of the groups already, might as well mention the official Bullet Journal Facebook page where you can get updates on the Bullet Journal website and other news!
- Bullet Journal Junkies. This is the biggest and most conversational group on Bullet Journaling. There are so many ideas, encouragement, kindness, helpfulness, and it's awesome!
Phew! I'm sure I missed a few articles that were shared here and there around the web about the Bullet Journal, but I'll try my best to round-up as many as I can find once or twice a month :)