I've renamed the 'Sporadic Links' series to 'Bullet Journal links & more!' because that's mainly what this series is composed of. This series is meant to showcase Bullet Journalists and their blog posts that I find over the course of the month. If you're new here, I usually post these once a month with links from around the web. The majority of these links are about the Bullet Journal and I include a few other links that I found interesting enough to share in the productivity and fun categories.
- I shared some Bullet Journal articles this month: my January set up, blog & business Bullet Journal, gratitude log, #bulletjournalchallenge, and an introduction to the Bullet Journal.
- My blogging bestie Kara from Boho Berry shared quite a few beautiful Bullet Journal posts: her planning routine, how to organize your goals and get things done, future planning solutions, and her blog & business Bullet Journal.
- My pal Jessica from Pretty Prints and Paper shared how she Bullet Journals in her fauxdori: January set up, financial planning, 2016 goal setting, collections, and advice for newbies.
- My good friend Dee from Decade Thirty created her own planner and shared a few posts on how she is applying the Bullet Journal system in it: here, here, and here. She also shared a beautifully hand-written post on her 2015 planner review.
- Kacheri from Passion Themed Life has a few Bullet Journal articles to share: favorite Bullet Journal hacks, planning update, new year, new bujo, and weekly, daily or both?
- Erin from Paw Stretch Knit shared a few posts on she Bullet Journals in her discbound: goals check-in #1 and #2, and her layouts.
- Cassie from The Brunette with a Blog shares her first week with her Bullet Journal.
- Nikki from Small Town Country Women shares some of the pages in her Bullet Journal.
- Twirling Pages shares how to start a Bullet Journal.
- Still one of the coolest ideas for meal planning in a Bullet Journal, shared by the ever delightful Melanie.
- Kristen from Dine & Dish share how she Bullet Journals.
- Susanna from Zealous Mom shares a look into her Bullet Journal.
- Mary from Me Quilter shares some neat ideas in her Bullet Journal.
- Ying from YSLEE shares a very beautiful and simple Bullet Journal.
- Carly from Stem Study shares her Bullet Journal and how she's using it for school.
- Dakota from Study Cyclops shares her great and simple Bullet Journal for school.
- Some ideas on how to do color-coding in the Bullet Journal from The College Girl Daily blog.
- Here are some great ideas for fitness tracking in the Bullet Journal from Swim Bike Psych blog.
- Kate from Raveling Out shares her beautiful and clean Bullet Journal with lovely collections.
- Kelly from Kelly Phillips Photo shares her great and simple Bullet Journal.
- Autum from Encountering Happiness made a fun infographic on Bullet Journal basics.
- Claire from Keeps Me Out of Mischief shares her 5 Bullet Journal inspirations, I'm flattered to be on there :).
- Sarah from Aldersign shares a peek into her beautifully simple Bullet Journal.
- Heather from Just Some Broad shares how she got into the Bullet Journal.
- Fiona from Modern Fortune Teller shares how she uses her Bullet Journal for Tarot and Witchcraft in her one month update.
- Teddi from Sarcasm and Sweet Tea shares her Bullet Journal layout in an discbound notebook.
- Kaitlyn from Practiced Purpose shares how she's taking on 2016 with her Bullet Journal.
- Here's a fun look into a Bullet Journal with tons of collections from Tinker Teacher Maker Mom.
- Toniell created a blog called, "Bullet Journal 101" to share her thoughts as new Bullet Journalist, she already has a few posts up!
- Melissa from Plaid Fuzz shares why she started a Bullet Journal and her blog Bullet Journal.
- Kristen from Dine and Dish shares how she found planner peace with the Bullet Journal.
- Ros from Blue Paper Trail is another Bullet Journalist who created a blog to showcase her Bullet Journal. She has a bunch of beautiful images and layouts to give you ideas.
- Kendra from the Lazy Genius Collective created a guide on getting started with the Bullet Journal.
- Cerries Mooney created an illustrated guide to Bullet Journaling, her photos are quite dreamy!
- Aaron from Coffee for the Brain shares his first 10 days with the Bullet Journal with some photos and videos.
- Inkycauldron shares her decorated Bullet Journal.
- Allycia from Hope Dream Journal share her very green January Bullet Journal set up.
- Allison from The King's Castle shares her Bullet Journal.
- Céline from Without Elephants shares her January Bullet Journal set up with some of the most adorable doodles and washi I have ever seen!
- If you're into GTD, Nina from Nina with Freckles shares her Bullet Journal with elements of GTD strewn about.
- Let's Love Local shares how to use a Bullet Journal for Travel Planning.
- Shweta from My Indian Version shares how to plan your goals in the Bullet Journal.
- Jess from A Planner by Nature shares why she chose the Bullet Journal.
- Alisha from the Mosaic Mom shares her 2016 Bullet Journal so far.
- Tanya from Mom's Small Victories shares how she applies the Bullet Journal system in her planner.
- Nana from Libretas y Vinetas shared her notebook she plans on using for her Bullet Journal. It's awesome seeing the reach the Bullet Journal is getting around the world!
Lastly, I could not resist sharing this amazing idea with you!
Apologies if I didn't include your post, each month there are more and more Bullet Journal posts that I do my best to keep up and add as many as I can find throughout the month. Feel free to comment with your post so others can check it out :)
- A Google employee shares a great time management strategy.
- How to make your goals actually happen.
- How to stop overscheduling yourself.
- How to focus.
- How to design any life you want.
- How to clean your house if you're emotionally allergic to cleaning.
- The Epic guide to accomplishing all of your goals.
- If you're looking to lose weight this year, here's an inspiring 2 year journey of weight loss.
- An exercise on overcoming fears by Tim Ferriss.
- Lissy from the Habit Project Blog shares her various experiments in time tracking.
- How much do you actually love stationery?
- For all the ladies out there, this will change your life.
- Fascinating insight into the purpose of small-talk.
- Are you bombarded by all of the inspiration out there? Here's how to organize it.
- A lovely reader sent me this video she made of her setting up her DIY planner with layout inspiration I shared in this weekly layout ideas article.